A great gazebo for the economy minded customer! Whether it’s a screened area for dining, a backyard retreat, or a four season cover for a hot tub, your Cedar Cove Gazebo becomes the focal point of your outdoor environment.
- Each piece of cedar is surfaced to a smooth finish, and all exposed edges are beveled.
- For a quick and easy assembly, the wall sections are preassembled and predrilled and fit together with 4” x 4” corner posts.
- The roof panels are preassembled and preshingled.
- The roof rafters and remaining trim parts are precut.
- All fastening hardware is included, as well as complete assembly instructions.
- Designed to attach to an existing deck, brick, or cement patio.
- Available in a variety of sizes, styles, and shapes and have many options available.
- Gazebo kits are constructed with D-select and select tight knot Western Red Cedar, galvanized fasteners, and solid brass hardware.
- The roof is constructed with #2 grade cedar shingles, is completely raintight, and is finished on top with a handmade copper rainguard.*
- Steel roofs are constructed with 29 gauge, painted corrugated steel.
* not available on all sizes and shapes.
Unique Cedar Cove gazebo Features. Redefine your outdoor gazebo experience