Nothing makes as grand a statement about your project as a Lake Wood Gazebo! Certain to satisfy even the most discriminating customer, the Lake Wood Gazebo reflects fine custom cabinetry with it’s quality materials, superb array of design, and exceptional millwork and detailing.
- The Lake Wood Gazebos provide a variety of interchangeable Valance, Baluster, and Roof styles.
- Lake Wood Gazebos are constructed with clear D-select Western Red Cedar, galvanized and stainless steel fasteners, and brass hardware.
- Lake Wood Gazebo Kits are shipped directly to the home, business, or jobsite by common carrier. Local deliveries are made with our own trucks.
- Before we begin to build each gazebo, every piece of cedar is surfaced to a smooth finish, and all edges are shaped or beveled.
- For a quick and easy assembly, the double 2”x 6” post walls are preassembled and predrilled. All rafters and remaining trim parts are precut.
- For added lateral stability, the railings have 2” x 6” rail tops; and the 2”x 2” balusters are blocked and assembled under pressure.
- The Roof panels are preassembled and preshingled with #1 grade cedar shingles. The steel roofs are constructed with 29 gauge painted corrugated steel.
- For beauty and added strength, the roof interior is finished with a clear cedar, 1” Tongue and Groove (T&G). The roof seams are finished with our unique seamless ridge caps.
- The Roofs are raintight and are finished on top with a handmade copper rainguard,* a trademark of all gazebos manufactured by Leisure Woods, Inc. (*Not available on some sizes)
- The Lake Wood Gazebo Kits are manufactured with existing specifications, which produce the standard designs and sizes in this brochure. However, we recognize special needs, and have the capability to allow for some custom adaptations.
- All assembly hardware and fasteners are provided.